Shown: Internal Form Tool Grooving
Internal Insert Style Form Tools
- Used for generating multiple groove forms simultaneously.
- Forms can consist of combinations of grooves, arcs, angles, convex and concave radii.
- Single piece design maintains precise geometrical relationships and allows for faster changeover.
- Form tools simplify programming, decrease cycle time and reduce tooling.
- Individual inserts and spacers are stacked to create the form. This design allows more flexibility to replace a single insert when it is dull.
- Internal applications up to 1" wide, with a 1.125" minimum bore.
- Send your print and an experienced application engineer will design a custom form tool for your application.
- Fast delivery: most orders ship within 2 weeks.
- Order quantities from 5 pieces to 100 or more.