GROOVE 'N TURN® Insertable Face Grooving Tools
- Major diameters of .300”, .750”, 1.250” and 3”
- For Depths of Cut 2-1/2 to 3 times groove width
- Groove widths .004” - .150” in .001” increments
- Inserts can groove, turn/bore and generate profiles.
- Inserts can also be used for OD/ID grooving.
- Geometries including lead angles, top rakes, chip breakers, clearance angles and custom forms can be provided on all THINBIT® tooling.
- CNC, Swiss, Conventional and round toolholders of various sizes and orientations available!